All Deha Yoga Memberships are either a 6- or 12-month commitment. Memberships automatically expire. This means that your membership agreement will expire approximately 30 days AFTER your final payment. Please note that suspensions change your autopay date AND your expiration date.
- 6-month memberships may be suspended 1 time during the length of the contract, for any reason for a minimum of 10 and maximum of 30 days.
- 12-month memberships may be suspended up to 3 times during the length of the contract, for any reason. Each suspension must be a minimum of 10 and maximum of 30 days.
- All membership suspensions MUST be in writing, sent via email to email@example.com. Please note that suspensions change your autopay date
- How suspension works: it is like pressing the Pause button on a movie - you pick up right where you left off! For example: your autopay date is March 15 (this is Day 1 of your membership month). You suspend your membership March 17-30 (14 days) for vacation. March 17 is Day 3 of your membership month. Now, with the suspension, your new Day 4 is not March 18 but the day after your suspension ends, so in this case, your Day 4 is now March 31. Please note that suspensions change your autopay date.
MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION POLICY
You may cancel your membership at any time. Upon written notice of intent to cancel, the balance of half of the remaining contract will be declared due and payable in full immediately. For example, if you have 8 months remaining on your membership contract, the early cancellation fee will be equal to the amount of 4 months of membership dues. If you have 3 months remaining, the fee will be equal to 1.5 months of membership dues.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE ABOVE POLICY:
- If during the original term of this contract you relocate more than a 30-mile radius from Deha Yoga, you may cancel this agreement by providing a 30-day written notice and proof of relocation in the form of a newly issued driver’s license or utility bill. Any pre-paid dues will be refunded, except for a cancellation fee of $50.
- If you die or become permanently disabled, you or your estate may cancel this contract by providing a written request and certifiable proof of death or disability. For permanent disability, your doctor must provide certification of the disability and state that you are unable to use the facilities. Any pre-paid dues will be refunded, and no cancellation fee will be charged.
- Military Member: If at any time during the term of your agreement, you are deployed or assigned to active duty, you may be eligible to cancel if you provide proof of deployment or assignment detailing your absence and the applicable time period. Any pre-paid dues will be refunded, except for a cancellation fee of $50.
- The business reserves the right to cancel or suspend your membership privileges for any time for any reason. If such cancellation or suspension is due to a violation of Deha Yoga policies, violations of terms or due to damages rendered by yourself or your guest, you are subject to full responsibility of the terms of this agreement along with a $50 cancellation fee and any charges for repairs to damages made. If the business goes out of business, buyer may cancel by written notice.
- Any cancellation under this subset will receive a pro-rated refund of payments. If you wish to cancel this agreement, you must deliver or mail a written notice to the business. This notice must state you no longer wish to be bound by the contract and must be delivered to Deha Yoga LLC, 11260 Old Seward HWY, Anchorage, AK 99515. In order to process this cancellation, you must provide required proof listed above.
DEFAULT AND LATE PAYMENTS
- Should your credit card decline payment for any reason, you are responsible for updating your credit card information AND paying any account balance within 7 days of the declined payment.
- If you fail to update your credit card and pay your balance within this 7-day window, you will be charged a declined card fee of $10.
- A default occurs when any payment due under this agreement is more than 7 days late. Any payment more than 60 days late will be sent to a collections agency. Should you default on any payment obligation as called for in this agreement, Deha Yoga will have the right to declare the entire remaining balance due and payable and you agree to pay all costs of collection, including but not limited to collection agency fees, court costs, and attorney fees.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- MEMBER agrees to abide by all membership regulations of Deha Yoga. MEMBER agrees to comply with stated and customary rules for participation and use of equipment. Unless cancelled as provided in this Agreement, MEMBER will be responsible for all payments due and owing under this Agreement, even if MEMBER does not use Deha Yoga’s facilities and services. If Deha Yoga becomes temporarily unavailable due to an event such as fire, flood, loss of lease, or the life, we will extend the MEMBER’s membership privileges for the period the facilities were unavailable.
- Maintenance of Facilities: Deha Yoga may be temporarily closed for periods of up to 10 days each year for maintenance purposes. If such closures occur, you will be given a minimum of a 60-day notice. No refunds, extensions or cancelations will be given in the event of such closures.
- If MEMBER violates this Agreement and the terms contained therein or any of the rules and regulations for use of the facility, Deha Yoga may suspend the MEMBER’s right to use the facility until such time as the MEMBER provides Deha Yoga with reasonable assurance of future compliance. During the period of any such suspension, the MEMBER shall not be entitled to a credit for any prepayment of dues or other fees due or paid pursuant to this Membership Agreement. In the event MEMBER continues to violate the terms of this Agreement or the rules and regulations governing the facility, the MEMBER’s membership may be terminated by Deha Yoga, and the balance of the contract declared due and payable in full immediately.
- MEMBER agrees that he/she shall not engage in any type of commercial or business activity while using the facilities. MEMBER shall not act as a trainer for any other MEMBERs or guests and any acts which constitute such business activities are strictly forbidden. If MEMBER engages in such commercial or business activities MEMBER’s membership shall be subject to immediate cancellation and the balance of the contract declared due and payable in full immediately.
- MEMBER agrees that MEMBER shall not use loud or profane language upon Deha Yoga premises nor shall MEMBER molest, badger, assault or harass other Deha Yoga MEMBERs, guests or employees. If MEMBER engages in such behavior, MEMBER’s membership shall be subject to immediate cancellation, and the balance of the contract declared due and payable in full immediately.
- MEMBER understands MEMBER may be photographed at Deha Yoga. By execution of this Agreement, MEMBER agrees to allow MEMBER’s photo, video or likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by Deha Yoga, and their respective producers, sponsors, organizers and/or assigns, in their discretion. MEMBER acknowledges that by signing this Agreement, MEMBER gives up all claims of ownership, income, content, and use of such media.
- MEMBER agrees that if MEMBER fails to use Deha Yoga facilities and services, that shall not release the MEMBER from the obligation to make all payments required by the terms of this Membership Agreement.
- Arbitration: All disputes (except small claims under $1,000) will be settled by binding arbitration before a single arbitrator under the authority of the Federal Arbitration Act, conducted by and in accordance with the rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association.
- Should this Agreement be placed in the hands of an attorney for the violation of any provision contained herein, the parties agree Deha Yoga shall be entitled to recover all costs and expenses resulting there from, including a reasonable amount as attorney’s fees.
- The parties hereby agree that the whole agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof is contained in this Agreement and shall supersede any prior understandings, arrangements, commitments, or undertakings of the parties, whether written or oral, express, or implied.
- This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by an instrument in writing executed by the parties hereto.
- MEMBER authorizes Deha Yoga, and their authorized designees to contact them by email, telephone, or by other means. Subject to applicable law, Member agrees that any of these parties may contact Member at any mailing address, phone number or e-mail address set forth on the face of this agreement, or any other address subsequently provided to, or obtained by, any such party.
- Deha Yoga retains the right to modify these policies without warning. Reasonable rules and regulations may be posted in the Membership Guide, on the dehayoga.com website or at Deha Yoga from time to time and all Members shall be subject to strict compliance therewith.