IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP POLICIES
Like all contracts out there, our memberships have policies that help clarify what is expected from the studio AND the student.
- All Deha Yoga Memberships are 12-month contracts with a 3-month minimum commitment. You are only eligible to cancel after your initial 3-month (or 3 payments) period.
- Membership contracts automatically expire after 12 months. At this time, you will need to sign a new contract.
- Membership Cancellations > We require a 7-day notice to cancel and cancellation notices are ONLY taken through email. Meaning, we do not take notices in person or over the phone. We MUST receive written notice of wanting to cancel in the form on an email sent to email@example.com.
- How the 7-Day Cancellation Notice works: For example, your autopay date is the 5th of every month. You email us on March 3. Because of the 7-day notice, this pushes your notification "window" out to March 9 (March 3 is day 1 and March 9 is day 7). Your autopay will run on March 5 as usual and you will have until April 4 (one day before your usual autopay date) to continue practicing unlimited yoga.
- Membership cancellations are ONLY processed after 4pm on WEDNESDAYS. However, we always date your cancellation on the day you SENT your email, not on the day we checked our email. For example, you email us your membership cancellation notice on Friday the 15th. We do not open your email until Wednesday the 20th. We process your cancellation as if we had opened it on the 15th, not the 20th. You will receive a return email confirming your cancellation and final day of membership. If we receive your email to cancel after 4pm on a Wednesday, it will be processed the following Wednesday.
- Your account must be current and paid in full before you are eligible to cancel your membership.
- If you are canceling within your initial 3-month commitment, we require all three payments to paid in full before you are eligible to cancel.
- If your membership is suspended within the initial 3-month commitment, membership may only be terminated after 3 payments have been successfully processed.
- Membership Suspensions > You may suspend your membership up to 3 times per year, at any time, for any reason. Minimum suspension 14 days; maximum suspension 60 days. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific dates and we will confirm via email.
- How suspension works: it is like pressing the Pause button on a movie - you pick up right where you left off! For example: your autopay date is March 15 (this is Day 1 of your membership month). You suspend your membership March 17-30 (14 days) for vacation. March 17 is Day 3 of your membership month. Now, with the suspension, your new Day 4 is not March 18 but the day after your suspension ends, so in this case, your Day 4 is now March 31. Please note that suspensions change your autopay date.