DIVINE PLAY … a yoga retreat
exploring the practice of yoga & meditation amidst the sun, sand & jungle of Oahu
*** November 3-9, 2018 ***
A week filled with sacred ritual, yoga, delicious local vegetarian meals, lots of time in the water, under the sun, on the sand. Hikes to waterfalls, volcanic formations, chocolate plantations, fruit orchards, COFFEE. Snorkeling, stand-up paddleboarding, sailing! Our home base will be on the northeast shore of Oahu at the Windward Retreat Center.
Our morning yoga practices will include chanting, traditional pranayama practices, alignment-based movement, and plenty of time spent in meditation. Our evening yoga practices will be a bit more fluid - depending on our group energy we might explore yin, restorative, gentle, kundalini, dancing, chanting... whatever calls to us! Every practice will be all-levels, with options to enhance or modify. :)
We will spend the week cultivating and deepening our connection, gratitude and love for the out-of-doors, for our yoga & meditation practice, for those we spend time with and of course for and with ourselves. This is a beautiful way to reTREAT yourself - on the island of Oahu with your yoga peeps!
Your guide(s) for this week of bliss:
- Megan Piersma, E-RYT500, owner of Deha Yoga
- Martha Piersma, E-RYT200, RYT500, owner of Red Bird Yoga
What is included in the retreat cost:
- all yoga, meditation & movement classes
- all on-site meals (3 per day, local vegetarian fare)
- some off-site meals (depending if we are on a tour or if our retreat center has packed us lunches-to-go!)
- all adventure & excursion fees
What is not included in the retreat cost:
- your flight(s)
- car rental (if you choose to rent)
- tips for tour guides, kitchen & cleaning staff, etc
- some off-site meals are not included
- if there is anything extra you would like to do... get a massage, shop for gifts, etc.
We are currently full, however, if you are interested in being put on the waitlist in the event that a cabin or room does open up, please email us at email@example.com.
Please note the "fine print" below:
Refund policy for Retreat DEPOSITS:
Retreat deposits are final sale and non-refundable.
Refund policy for Retreats:
Payments made toward Retreats are refundable up to a certain percentage (LESS THE DEPOSIT), depending on how far away the Retreat start date is.
> If start date is more than 90 days away = 90% refund to original payment method
> If start date is 30-90 days away = 70% refund to account
> if start date is within 30 days, no refund is given (this is because retreats are costly to host, plan and execute!)