Shamanic Strolling: Communing With Nature
Time: 6-7:30 PM
Two Dates Offered: Friday, July 28 or Friday, August 18
Each Stroll is limited to 10 participants.
Join Chet and Megan on a leisurely stroll through the woods, walking with heightened awareness and learning how to ‘tap in’ with the natural world around you. This is an opportunity to shift your consciousness, see the world through unique eyes, and open yourself up to what’s around you. Each walk will include an opening meditation, walking-with-awareness guidance, practical knowledge of local plants with possibilities to forage with shamanic awareness, as well as the chance to encounter and communicate with nature spirits that reside in the area. Come on out and see what hidden gems await!
- Be prepared for walking about an hour, easy to moderate terrain. Wear sturdy but comfortable hiking shoes.
- Dress in layers for the weather, this will occur rain or shine (rain hats or umbrellas are preferred over hoods if possible).
- Please wear a small pack and consider including water, a small snack, bear spray, sunglasses, rain gear, camera, binoculars and your nature journal!
- No dogs please.
- Each Stroll is limited to 10 participants.
Locations (join us for either or both!):
- Friday, July 28: we will meet in the Jodhpur Parking Lot of Kincaid Park at 6pm. Please note it takes about 10 minutes to get to this parking lot from Deha.
- Friday, August 18: we will meet in the upper left parking lot of the Arctic Valley Ski Area (Alpenglow Lodge) at 6pm. Parking is $5 (bring cash). Please note that it takes about 30 minutes to get to this parking lot from Deha (traffic depending).
- Why these locations? Kincaid has an incredible variety of plant life, wildlife and a very rich spiritual essence! Arctic Valley because it's crazy beautiful, has berries galore and the best (and biggest) variety of wildflowers of any place we've ever hiked.
- If you need directions to either of these locations, please email the studio directly at email@example.com and we will get back to you with detailed directions. Interested in carpooling? Let us know and we'll do our best to connect you to the other participants.
Your Investment (for one class):
Regular Rate $30
Members-Only Rate* $25
Soul Members-Only Rate $0
*Members are students that have signed a contract for unlimited yoga and have an autopay schedule. Please do not choose this option if you have a class pass or only pay for drop-ins.
Deha's Refund Policy for special classes like this one:
All purchases are final sale and non-refundable. However, payments may be credited back to your account to be used toward future classes if you cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of the class. We do not provide a refund if the class has already begun. Please contact the studio with any questions or concerns; we are here to help!